Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves 20
¹⁄ ₃ cup noodles
1 cup ground beef
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 cup fresh mix vegetables
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, diced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 packet spring roll sheets
2 tablespoons cold water
- Cook the noodle in enough hot water to soften them up, drain them and snip them
to make them shorter.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the beef, soy sauce, mixed vegetables,
garlic, and onion in sesame oil until the beef is cooked through. Take the pan off
the heat and throw in the noodles. Mix well to incorporate everything.
- Unroll a spring roll sheet and lay it flat. Scatter the filling diagonally across it and
roll it up, brushing the edges lightly with water to act as an adhesive. Repeat until
you have used up all the sheets and the filling.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Press Start to begin
- Coat each spring roll with a light brushing of oil and transfer to the air fryer oven.
- Air fry for 8 minutes and serve hot.