Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
½ pound (227 g) filet mignon
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 small egg, whisked
½ cup bread crumbs
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
- Cover the filet mignon with the salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, basil,
rosemary, and thyme. Coat with sesame oil.
- Put the egg in а shallow plate.
- Pour the bread crumbs in another plate.
- Dip the filet mignon into the egg. Roll it into the crumbs.
- Transfer the steak to the air fryer oven and air fry for 12 minutes or until it turns
- Serve immediately.