Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves 1
1 thin beef schnitzel
1 egg, beaten
½ cup friendly bread crumbs
2 tablespoons olive oil
Pepper and salt to taste
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Press Start to begin
- In а shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, oil, pepper, and salt.
- In a second shallow dish, place the beaten egg.
- Dredge the schnitzel in the egg before rolling it in the bread crumbs.
- Put the coated schnitzel in the air fryer oven perforated pan and air fry for 12
minutes. Flip the schnitzel halfway through.
- Serve immediately.