Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves 2
¼ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoons nutmeg
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
2 boneless lamb steaks
- Combine the cumin, ginger, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cube the lamb steaks and massage the spice mixture into each one.
- Leave to marinate for 10 minutes, then transfer onto metal skewers.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Press Start to begin
- Spritz the skewers with the cooking spray, then air fry them in the air fryer oven
for 8 minutes.
- Take care when removing them from the air fryer oven and serve.