Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
¼ cup sugar-free apricot preserves
½ tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1½ pounds (680 g) turkey breast tenderloin
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Olive oil spray
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 370ºF (188ºC). Press Start to begin
preheating. Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with olive oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the apricot preserves and mustard to make a paste.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Spread the apricot paste all over the
- Place the turkey in the air fryer oven perforated pan and lightly spray with olive
- Air fry for 15 minutes. Flip the turkey over and lightly spray with olive oil spray.
Air fry until the internal temperature reaches at least 170ºF (77ºC), an additional
10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.