Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 18 to 20 minutes | Serves 4
¹⁄ ₃ cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
2 tablespoons low-sodium grainy mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeño pepper, minced
3 tablespoons minced onion
4 (5-ounce / 142-g) low-sodium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 370ºF (188ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, mustard, cider vinegar, honey,
garlic, jalapeño, and onion.
- Brush the chicken breasts with some sauce and air fry for 10 minutes.
- Remove the air fryer oven perforated pan and turn the chicken; brush with more
sauce. Air fry for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the air fryer oven perforated pan and turn the chicken again; brush with
more sauce. Air fry for 3 to 5 minutes more, or until the chicken reaches an
internal temperature of 165ºF (74ºC) on a meat thermometer. Discard any
remaining sauce. Serve immediately.