Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
1 large egg, beaten
¾ cup Blackened seasoning
2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound / 454 g each), halved
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
preheating. Line the air fryer oven perforated pan with parchment paper.
- Place the beaten egg in one shallow bowl and the Blackened seasoning in another
- One at a time, dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg and the Blackened
seasoning, coating thoroughly.
- Place the chicken pieces on the parchment and spritz with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken, spritz with cooking spray, and air fry for
10 minutes more until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF (74ºC) and the
chicken is no longer pink inside. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.