Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves 2
2 lamp chops
2 teaspoons Italian herbs
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Season the lamb chops with the Italian herbs, then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and place the rack
- Put the chops on the rack and air fry for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, halve the avocados and open to remove the pits. Spoon the flesh
into a blender.
- Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice and pulse until a smooth consistency is
- Take care when removing the chops from the air fryer oven, then plate up and
serve with the avocado mayo.