Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 17 to 22 minutes | Serves 4
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 cups finely sliced cabbage
1 cup matchstick cut carrots
2 (4-ounce / 113-g) cans tiny shrimp, drained
4 teaspoons soy sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
16 square spring roll wrappers
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 370ºF (188ºC). Press Start to begin
- Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray. Spray a
medium sauté pan with cooking spray.
- Add the garlic to the sauté pan and cook over medium heat until fragrant, 30 to
45 seconds. Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté until the vegetables are
slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper, then stir to
combine. Sauté until the moisture has evaporated, 2 more minutes. Set aside to
- Place a spring roll wrapper on a work surface so it looks like a diamond. Place 1
tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on the lower end of the wrapper.
- Roll the wrapper away from you halfway, then fold in the right and left sides, like
an envelope. Continue to roll to the very end, using a little water to seal the edge.
Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place the spring rolls in the air fryer perforated pan in a single layer, leaving
room between each roll. Lightly spray with cooking spray. You may need to cook
them in batches.
- Air fry for 5 minutes. Turn the rolls over, lightly spray with cooking spray, and
air fry until heated through and the rolls start to brown, 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.