Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for spraying
12 ounces (340 g) medium shrimp, deveined, tails off
1 to 2 teaspoons blackened seasoning
8 corn tortillas, warmed
1 (14-ounce / 397-g) bag coleslaw mix
2 limes, cut in half
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Press Start to begin
- Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Dry the shrimp with a paper towel to remove excess water.
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with olive oil and Blackened seasoning.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer perforated pan and air fry for 5 minutes. Shake
the perforated pan, lightly spray with cooking spray, and air fry until the shrimp
are cooked through and starting to brown, 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Fill each tortilla with the coleslaw mix and top with the blackened shrimp.
Squeeze fresh lime juice over top and serve.