Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 6
2 teaspoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
4 tilapia fillets
1 (14-ounce / 397-g) package coleslaw mix
12 corn tortillas
2 limes, cut into wedges
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 380ºF (193ºC). Press Start to begin
preheating. Line the air fryer oven perforated pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium, shallow bowl mix the avocado oil and the Cajun seasoning to make
a marinade. Add the tilapia fillets and coat evenly.
- Place the fillets in the perforated pan in a single layer, leaving room between
each fillet. You may need to cook in batches.
- Air fry until the fish is cooked and easily flakes with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Assemble the tacos by placing some of the coleslaw mix in each tortilla. Add ¹⁄ ₃
of a tilapia fillet to each tortilla. Squeeze some lime juice over the top of each
taco and serve.